Saturday, January 2, 2010

2Jan -sienz DAY-

Sienz day..sob soB==
2day line damn slow..mayb is bcoz of 3 of us r using..big sis dl sumthg..tian fb-ing.
N me..dunno duin wat..
1st day of schooling. Feel so unreal..holidays pass so fast n I done NTHG>.>
Pek cek ar..goddess MISS Shi had enter our class..giv sum talk n b4 tis we had clean our class..
She is quite HIGH 2day.lolx…I thk she wan to giv us good impression for her 1st class..
TIME TABLE for tis YEAR really killing us..the time we stay at sch is much more thn we stay at home.
GOSHHH!!no point for duin like tis…u stupid eductin had sacrifice my sleeping time!
P/s:I get treasurer tis post.kinda sienzz…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~spacing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fine.after daftar.we hang out in coffee corner..quite among of us there.but seems we r diff gang.lolx..3 gang among a big gang..talking diff topic.lolxxx…
Thn ~giant~ n we go magic.~wit lao po ,ye long,faizal,jian wen..kns we wait for 1hour but d customers r coming in like HELL…good business..
Pek cek ye long…c my hp note..all…!!altot all note consider pass tense.but…ish…PRIVACY ok??!!niama..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~spacing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kwek com n fetch me wit hui yee,we hav our lunch in ho chak..lolx..she talk many about her college life..(many ppl kao ler~)
3rd round~ys,hy,txy,kha yi in amour~lolx…no topic to chat…only me n ys sitting in d corner talking nonsense together..lolxx
~Badminton~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~spacing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Popo’s b’day party~
Eat less..bz duin d music part..lolx…altot I din sing…hzzz~
photos~~

po po n me~


popo,sis,me


after dinner~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~spacing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sumtimes I m angry..angry of ppl who bully ppl tat I luv…I hate it! But I done nothg..i m useless..n speechless..GOOD NITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment