Monday, January 11, 2010

LZ

my ex classmate in seg hwa..

asked me..."do u enjoy studying in there?"-he mean dato-

well...obviously..i m enjoying..

altot sumtimes feel stressfull..but i still enjoy studying there..

besides d quality of sch,n all those nonsense or law..

i really enjoying...

i hav all my 38 frends there..
clever frends n even rude frends..lolx...zoa-i m saying u..lolx

n i really feel tat every1 trying to change to be a better person tis year..

we try to put in efforts in out studies..
try to be more gek siao in our characters...-me only i thk :p-

bside enjoying...
stressfull still occur...

maths today is easy...but i really cnt catch d point..may b waking up later to try to understand..

if not..my goddess will feel dissapointed toward me..
n i will fell more dissapointed towards myself..

so..dun ply ur future..
it is in ur hand..

every1 is trying their best to study..

y not u try to put in sum...i mean SOME effort...
hz..... +U a...

No comments:

Post a Comment