Saturday, January 9, 2010

SAY HELLO TO my bed...n SAY GOOD NITE to all of u~wakaka^^

well..
start from tis morning..
i set my alarm in d early morning 7.30 am..for me to wake up to study abit of maths..

obviously~lolx..i cnt wake up in time..hehe...press off n press off..
until 8.30 onli wake up..duhai....
damn sleepy ler...(everyday oso sleepy de la me~kaka^^)

but at last..i got read abit onli went ttn..at least i get wat teacher mean..lolx

oh yaa..i realized tat duin maths or thinkg will hungry fast..lolx...
i eat 2 packet of biscuit during class held..lolx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


as wat i said yesterday..our 1ST study group begin..lolx..

erm....seriously i dun thk we really study alot in MCD..
once our little asst ban zhang ..lolx...part of ur crazy taking photo..lolx...
p/s:i din hor...i solving my maths~.~lolx_thinking of~MISS SHI~!~~

i thk we shud held our study group in sch...really better thn study at outside...
but lao po read alot 2day~hehe

n happy bcoz sombody tell me somthg tat cnt let ppl noe..hehe

n n n ~~!!i drop my sundae cone whn driving...1st time ever...so stupid!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
idiot bro-jun wen suddenly sms me...for badminton..lolx..so miracle..

tat kns really still vry kns....still like previous...shui heng dao..lolx...

n his badminton..lolx..really ....-no comment-

kaka^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

erm..today will sleep early...vry early...duhai...
giv ppl seksa till goin to die ar..

stop here la~~

finsih eating,bathing,thn i will go to bed~

SAY HELLO TO my bed...n SAY GOOD NITE to all of u~wakaka^^



2moro study PP~LOKE ZAI +U~

No comments:

Post a Comment