Sunday, January 31, 2010

CUT A VRY SHORT HAIR~

bz tis few days..

i juz cut my hair..lolx..

d shop in kg tgh..fuiyoh..from half shop extend to a big shop..
cool....

i juz cut my hair..lolx..
short~
but i LIKE IT~~^^~~

on d way to kg tgh...i saw zoa~~lolx..in her car..wit a coke..lolx..

thn i sms her-dun drive sambil drink coke..vry dangerous ler..

she replied-sms while driving lagi dangerous..sumthg liek tis..
haha..

memang stupid..hahah


well~good achievement for me..
i had run for 1km more...but separate 500 m 500 m..in club...
supper dupper tired lo..

n lao po com n find me...for ys's eko books...

muz becareful ler...whn driving...lao po~~


hehe...i m happy 2day..coz i cut a vry short hair..lolx...

but....i had lots of homework hvn do...

gek siao ...wait die ba..lolx..


P/S:i dunno wat m i writing..wat thg appear in my brain..i juz taip it out..lolx..

so...sry if u dunno wat i write..lolxx

No comments:

Post a Comment