Thursday, July 29, 2010

The GREAT LOVE/HATE that i have for you

The GREAT LOVE/HATE that i have for you

The great love that i have for you

is gone,and i find my dislike for you

grows everyday. When i see you,

I do not even like your face,

the one thing i want to do is to

look at others girls,i never wanted

to marry you. Our last conversation

was very boring and has not

made me look forward to seeing you again.

You think only for yourself

If we were married,i know that i would find

life very difficult and I would have no

pleasure in living with you. I have a heart

to give but it is not something that

I wan to give to you. No one is more

foolish and selfish that you, and you are not

able to care for me and help me

I sincerely want you to understand that

I speak the truth. You will do me a favor

if you think this is the end. Do not try

to answer this. Your letters are full

of things that do not interest me. You have no

true love for me. Goodbye! Believe me,

I do not care for you. Please do not think that

I am still your boyfriend!.



DO re-read again d letter by reading only the green colour sentences.

U may find SOMETHING different!




LOke zai found this letter in my old fail.
i like this letter so well that i want to share this to you all~
ENJOY~XD

1 comment:

  1. The great love that i have for you

    grows everyday. When i see you,

    the one thing i want to do is to

    to marry you. Our last conversation

    made me look forward to seeing you again.

    If we were married,i know that i would find

    pleasure in living with you. I have a heart

    I wan to give to you. No one is more

    able to care for me and help me

    I speak the truth. You will do me a favor

    to answer this. Your letters are full

    true love for me. Goodbye! Believe me,

    I am still your boyfriend!



    ZOA ZOA says : TOUCHING !!!!!

    ReplyDelete